Flash Hero Flash Hero

im sorry but boo!

that just messed up my computer so next time make sure it doesn't muck up the internet.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

just completed it!

this game is the best! the sense of completion is there at the end. well done!

King of Buttons King of Buttons

the god of games!!!

this ricked. i loved endurance because of how catchy it is. but what is the highest score?

Madness interactive Madness interactive

this is the god of games!!!

this is damn great. i downloaded the full version and i'm hoping to make a version of that type of game myself. i also have some questions: 1. where did you get the sounds from?
2. how do you check out people versions on the download version?

-:Buttons Tutorial:- -:Buttons Tutorial:-

good but could do better

you should of added how to make 3d buttons. but i also have a suggestion. you should make a big series with special cursors and other stuff. good work

DragonFruit-Rock responds:

Thanks for the review Hyperkiller10. But the thing is, you cant make 3D buttons, umless you draw them on Flash, but you can't make buttons, or anything to do with any type of script, on Swift 3D. Also, the cursor Gallery has been done many times and are rarely good.

Ultimate Lightsaber Tut. Ultimate Lightsaber Tut.

are you george lucas??

this rocks and by saying that i mean i could actually read it where as the others cut to the gradiants that us newbies can't understand.
thanks for helping me even though i screwed up on my first try.

Resident Evil Escape p1 Resident Evil Escape p1

move over newgrounds cos this rocks

how did you do it?? this rocks! i have tried alot atmaking games like this but i cant succeed. i epect many people who are amauter flasher gamers would like to know your secret. please reveal.
thanks for scaring the crap out of me.
hyperkiller10

Flash Mx Tut Flash Mx Tut

if i could i'd kiss you

this rocks!!! if i hadn't tried this out i wouldn't be able to make a game. i have some suggestions:

you should upload a picture cos i wern't going to look at it.
try to make some better tutorials but with your style such as shooting games.

hope you are well rewarded for this cos this rocks

venomdeath responds:

thx ^_^ lol ill see may|3 ill follow ur idea ^_^ :P

the skullkid the skullkid

great but why chainsaw

this was the best dam game ever but the chainsaw felt unwanted on tubby you should of used a tazer or a machete but overall the game was great. keep em comin

Powerfox Powerfox

foxe with a gun? next chicken nugget with a razor

this was great but was too predictable. try making them think differently everytime you play on it